In addition to insurance products and services, Beacon Benefits Group also provides important human resources and other administrative services. We assist with personnel issues and help your business stay in compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Our services include:
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law Compliance – This new law is filled with complexities and nuances that make it more difficult for businesses to comply than many employers think.
- ERISA and COBRA Compliance – Ensuring your compliance with federal law regarding the minimum requirements for voluntary retirement and health plans.
- Benefits Communication – Using our electronic employee communication platforms, digital benefits booklet, and benefits statements, employees will better understand the value of their benefits.
- HR Answers website – Unlimited access to a searchable website with extensive up-to-date relative to human resources best practices, laws and regulations, including sample and templates.
- Health Care Reform Compliance – This includes reporting, tracking and distribution of federal 1095 forms.
- Dependent Eligibility Audits – We help confirm coverage is extended only to those who meet eligibility requirements.
- Payroll Services – On-boarding, time and attendance and payroll-related tax services are provided through our expert partners
Beacon Benefits Group will work with you to create a personalized plan to meet your human resource and business needs. Contact us today.