Employee Benefits Services
As a full-service employee benefits provider, Beacon Benefits Group offers a wide range of services to clients large and small. Under our employee benefits services, we offer a comprehensive menu of programs designed to help your business and employees succeed.
Benefits services available to our clients include:
- Benefits statements – A personal, detailed summary of benefits for your employees specific to their benefits choices and compensation that illustrates the value of the benefits provided.
- Benefits booklets – A comprehensive list of available coverages, in both digital and hard-copy formats.
- Individual Employee Enrollment and Communication sessions – Personalized meetings to help employees identify their benefits needs and select the most appropriate benefits plans for each employee.
- Customized Benefits Website – Provides employees with 24/7 access to information to help them determine benefit needs before meeting one-on-one with a benefits counselor.
- Telemedicine – Gives members 24/7 access to doctors and nurses over the phone and online, including through Facetime.
- Identity Theft Protection – Monitors the dark web for activity that you threaten the financial security for employees and their families. Up to $1 million in recovery assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance – The innovative new program helps employees manage their student debt, either by consolidating, refinancing the loans, then managing repayment via payroll deduction.
- Legal Assistance Plan – A comprehensive database of documents and templates for employees to use to create a will, power of attorney, healthcare directive, receive assistance with estate planning and more.
- Personal Benefits Counselors – We help employees understand their plan choices and work with them to select the plan that is best for them.
Beacon Benefits Group is dedicated to helping you craft a benefits package that represents the best interests of your business and your employees. We help your business protect its bottom line while also helping you retain valued employees. Give us a call today.